Sponsoring a Charlottesville SHRM event is the most effective way to promote your organization to the Human Resource professionals in the Charlottesville metropolitan statistical area. As the local affiliate of the 260,000 member Society of Human Resource Management (www.shrm.org), the national association for members of the HR profession, Charlottesville SHRM boasts over 220 members from entities employing 108,000+ employees in the Charlottesville-area. It is the mission of Charlottesville SHRM to serve as a recognized resource and provide leadership to its membership and the business community through sharing and promoting best practices in human resource management.
Charlottesville SHRM holds membership meetings ten times per year on the second Tuesday of each month at multiple locations from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. Please see our upcoming events page for details, locations and directions. Our annual conference is held in September and there will be sponsorship opportunities for the event. Our Holiday Social is held in December and all of our sponsors will be invited to attend the social which is another way to talk with our members.
Meeting Sponsorship Cost:
In-Person Meeting: $300
Virtual Meeting: $200
Here’s what you get with your sponsorship:
- 5 minutes at the beginning of the meeting to introduce and promote your company or organization
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Charlottesville SHRM communications (i.e. e-invites, Charlottesville SHRM website, online newsletters)
- The Logo rotates on our website all year long
- We have up to 4 monthly emails that go out to over 250 members and prospects.
- An email list of all attendees
- A table to display promotional/informational materials (In-Person Meetings)
- The opportunity to place promotional brochures at tables where members are seated (In-Person Meetings)
- One complimentary guest attendee and lunch for two attendees (In-Person Meetings)
- If your company would like to have a drawing for a door prize, you can collect attendee business cards. (In-Person Meetings)
We value our sponsors and hope that you will consider supporting us.
Please contact Laura Fekishazy to sponsor a monthly meeting or our Annual Conference: firstname.lastname@example.org